Joined: 09 Apr 2013
|Posted: Tue 30 Apr - 12:58 (2013) Post subject: Installation (English)
|Installation of T-Link v2
Check that files exist :
- .\Saved games\DCS\Scripts\config.lua (Write line with : EnableExportScript = true )
- .\Saved games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
Run install-tlinkv2(...).exe as administrator.
Utilisation du T-Link v2
- Run T-Link Control as adminitrator.
- First use of T-Link must be done as adminstrator. (Store register key, pilot ID, etc)
- NORMAL USE: Run T-Link[/b] as normal userInterconnection of T-Links is automatic. One common address is needed. "Remote T-Link" format @IP:10320 or alias mypc.mydomain.com:10320
At the first running of T-Link, a REQUEST key is displayed and you can enter a RESPONSE KEY. This key frees :
- acces with another T-Link (interconnection)
- pointer of airgrounf missile
- navigation routes from MIZ mission DCS-World files
RESPONSE key is gotten after donate from this download page : http://www.tacnoworld.fr
This key is able for your operating systeme. No limitation of number of installations.
3rd-wing.net / 75th vFighter Squadron "Tiger Sharks"